Re: Plotting irregularly-spaced vectors on a map

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:32:14 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Rosemarie,

Can you provide us with your script and data so we can run it here:

     ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
     <log in as "anonymous">
     <Use email address as password>
     cd incoming
     put <your NCL script>
     put <data>
     quit

Please note you can't list the contents of this directory, and we'll
need to have the exact name of the files in order to retrieve them.

Thanks,

--Mary