Announcing V4.3.1 of NCL

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 06:37:53 -0600 (MDT)

Dear NCL Users (in particular, WRF-NCL users),

I'm very pleased to announce that a new version of NCL (V4.3.1) is now
available for download on the ESG (www.earthsystemgrid.org) website.

This release contains support for new ARW WRF functions introduced at
the WRF Tutorial last month. Many thanks go to Cindy Bruyere and
So-Young Ha for all their help in implementing, testing, and
documenting these functions. See:

      http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/graphics/NCL/NCL.htm
      http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/index.shtml

This version also contains:

    - Partial support for NetCDF 4 files
    - Several new functions
    - A suite of low-level 3D plotting routines
    - Some fundamental changes to the "setfileoption" procedure, and new
      capability to add support for NetCDF 4

A full description of the new features and functionality in version
4.3.1 can be found at:

      http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/new_release.shtml

As always, please email me if you have questions or concerns about
the new version.