calculating long term annual means

From: Susan Kaspari <susan.kaspari_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:33:21 -0400

Hello,
I have a TOMS monthly ozone data file with dimensions: [time | 276] x
[lat | 180] x [lon | 288]

I would like to calculate the long term weighted average for each
grid cell. The two closest commands I can find to do this are
month_to_annual or clmMonTLL (but when I've tried to use clmMomTLL,
it comes back as undefined- I'm using Version 4.2.0.a034). What is
the best way to calculate the long term average so that I get back a
one dimensional file for each grid cell? I also want to make sure
that the method I use to calculate the long term average is able to
account for missing values.

Many thanks,
Susan