numbers in a plot (Mary posting for

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:25:07 -0600 (MDT)

   [To ncl-talkers, this message was too large to post to ncl-talk, so
    I intercepted it, made the images a little smaller, and am
    reposting it on behalf of Gabrielle Pires. --Mary]

Hello all,

In the PNG files that I'm sending to you, if you look the
second page closely you'll see some small numbers in three plots of
the panel. I've already tried to change some resources or something,
but they never disappear. I've been trying to figure out what's going
on, what do that numbers mean and how to make them disappear. Can you
help me? I'm also sending the script itself. Thanks!

--
Gabrielle Ferreira Pires