Warning message in NCL

From: Basit Khan <bak41_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 15:45:15 +1200

Hi there,
I am new to NCL. Just trying to learn and run scripts available on the
website. In response to some of the scripts I receive the following warning:

"(0) Plot resources detected, accepting
warning:tiMainString is not a valid resource in plot.PlotManager at this
time"

NCL also does not plot anything at all. Could you please advice me what
is this error/warning and how to remove it.

Cheers,

----
Basit A. Khan
PhD Candidate
Centre for Atmospheric Research
Department of Geography
University of Canterbury  Te Whare Wananga o Waitaha
Private Bag 4800
Christchurch 8020, New Zealand
Tel: (643) 364 2987 Ext. 7912
Fax: (643) 364 2907