Re: Warning tiMainstring

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 19:18:44 -0600

Basit,

This script works fine for me with NCL 4.3.0, with no warning
message. You are using a down level version of NCL. Please
consider upgrading.

Also, in this line you have specified output to a postscript file:

   wks = gsn_open_wks("ps","box")

If you change "ps" to "x11", then you will get the X11 window that
you want. HTH.

--Dave Allured
CU/CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center (CDC)
NOAA/ESRL/PSD, Climate Analysis Branch (CAB)
http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/