Re: missing values with month_to_seasonN

From: Will Hobbs <whobbs_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:09:28 PDT
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Adam

Just to clarify what the correct behavior should be in the 'fixed'
version, will it

1) Pass the _FillValue attribute from the input array to the output
array, and set missing values in the output to that value

or

2) Set the _FillValue attribute in the output array to the default (i.e.
-999.) ?

Will