Plot Placement on the Page and the Margins

From: John Overton <jd3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:50:23 -0400

Hello,
Hi, I am new to NCL and I'm sure this is a simple question. I am
rendering to a .pdf file. There is one page per plot(48 plots total).
The plots are centered on each page. My question is: How do I render
the plots so there is no margin (top,right,bottom,left)? Is it possible
to do this with a pdf output? I can successfully remove the title, the
labelbar and the legend, so that only the plot remains, but the plots
are surrounded by white space in the pdf pages.
Also, is there a way to get the size(height, width) the plot will render
as?

Thanks,
John Overton