prs_hgt_streamline

From: Sijikumar S <sijikumar_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 15:02:11 +0200

Hello,
I was trying to plot pressure_height_streamline with model output vertical
velocity in m/sec. When "gsn_csm_pres_hgt_streamline" is used the
streamlines are in opposite direction (that also got after using a large
scale factor for "w") and finally realized that
"gsn_csm_pres_hgt_streamline" requires vertical velocity in Pa/sec.
One solution is that convert my vertical velocity to Pa/sec, but it leads
additional calculation in script and consumes time and memory.
Is there any way to change the graphical resource to plot vertical velocity
in m/sec.
Thanks
Siji