SWF output

From: John Overton <jd3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:59:58 -0400

Hi,
Have any of the NCL developers thought about adding SWF (Flash) as an
output file format? I have been using the PDF output and using
SWFTools, http://www.swftools.org/, (pdf2swf) to produce SWFs from
them. There are a lot of problems with this, however, and I thought it
would be really nice to have a SWF output directly from the ncl run.
The SWFTools are open source, so whoever owns the NCL PDF output code to
take a look at pdf2swf from SWFTools and potentially not have a lot of
work to do.

John O.