Re: Axis units in wrf_user_intrp3d()

From: Don Morton <donaldjmorton_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 17:51:50 +0000

Thanks all, I'll try to come up with a very simple
case study tonight or tomorrow and submit it.

I have 75 levels in my model, so the 0-100 on
the left doesn't jive with that. I did do the printVarSummary(z)
and saw my units of "m"

Again though, rather than confusing everyone, I'll just make
up a simple example tonight.