Re: Match X2Y2 plot.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:03:28 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 8 Oct 2007, Wang, Yi wrote:

> Hi Folks:
>
> I want to match two time series with different temporal resolutions.
>
> 1) Time resolution is 1 min for 7 days.
>
> 2) Time resolution is 3-hours for 7 days.
>
> I have tried with example 20 in XY plot:
>
> http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/xy_20.ncl
>
> My plot (attached) is not perfect in term of match the days that I put in
> there.
>
> How can I improve the match of my two time series?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Yi

Hi Yi,

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "not perfect in term
of match the days that I put in there"? It may be be possible that
you need to set the trXMinF/trXMaxF/trYMinF/trYMaxF resources in order
to better control the mins and maxes of your axis values.

Is it possible for you to provide us with your data and script? If so,
email me separately about this.