Re: height plot topography

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 11:27:40 -0600

Hi Dan,

I didn't see your script attached to the email, but I wonder if you
tried setting cnFillMode = "RasterFill"? If that doesn't suit your
tastes you can also try setting it to "CellFill"..

At the very least RasterFill should show you all the data that is
present, while AreaFill (the default) will not if a grid box is
partially surrounded by missing data.
Let us know if that doesn't work...
Adam