Plotting station data

From: Don Morton <donaldjmorton_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 23:05:03 +0000

Hi, I've been tasked with creating some sort of contour plot
where the contours are derived from irregularly spaced
observations. I've been told that GrADS has that
capability, but hey, since I'm using NCL so much these
days, I'd like to make that work.

It looks to me like "station_1.ncl" in the following example does what I need:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/station.shtml

However, the links to the two data files, pw.dat and
stn_latlon.dat are dead. I wonder if anybody can revive
these?

Thanks!

Don

--