Re: Plotting station data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 20:16:55 -0600

Hi all,

Thanks to Fred for finding the files in the new locations.
I have fixed the links in this URL and in a couple of other places.

I have produced links to the data files for many of the applications
examples at the URL:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Data/

If there's a data file referenced by an applications example that
you don't see, then you can email ncl-talk.

The above URL is linked to from the top of every main applications page,
where you see the words "Data files for examples".

--Mary