[ncarg-talk] ncargpath : command not found

From: johnn chng <johnn_env_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:45:55 +1200

Dear Friends,
I'm a newbie in this field. I would like to run mm5 so i need to install NCARG.
I installed Intel fortran compiler 10.0.023 , and next is install NCARG.
below are my steps to install the NCARG , correct me if im wrong .

1. gunzip and untar the file to /usr/local/src
2. setenv to that folder
3.run ./ Configure -v and answered few question
4. make Everything >& make-output &
5 setenv NCARG_ROOT /usr/local/ncarg
    setenv PATH $NCARG_ROOT/bin:$PATH
    setenv MANPATH $NCARG_ROOT/man:$MANPATH

and i stuck here ...
 when i type " ncargex " it shows some options saying to invoke various of classes and bla bla bla ...
but when i type " ncargex cpex08 " it shows
      ncargpath : command not found .

What went wrong ??

Thank you.

john chng