Re: NCL domain

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 14:57:45 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Guan,

I think what you are asking for is shown in example 2 at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/maponly.shtml

The resources are mpMinLatF/mpMinLonF/mpMaxLatF/mpMaxLonF.

There are other ways to zoom in on your map area, depending on what
kind of projection you have. For Lambert Conformal, see the examples
on the page:

--Mary