ncl_convert2nc problems with GRIB" files

From: Csirmaz <csirmaz_k_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:07:18 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi!

Recently i downloaded they ncl binaries (4.3.1 version) on my computer. I tried to convert your sample grib2 data file (wafsgfs_L_t06z_intdsk60.grib2 found in ./lib/ncarg/data/grb) but the following error message was displayed:

Processing file: wafsgfs_L_t06z_intdsk60.grib2...
warning:Unable to Get System Resource File Name?
warning:Unable to load System Resource File (null)
fatal:GetSysAppDir:Unable to get a default value for the system App Resource directory
warning:["Resources.c":732]:Unable to set appSysDir to default value - Using NULL
fatal:GetSysAppDir:Unable to get a default value for the system App Resource directory
warning:["Resources.c":732]:Unable to set appSysDir to default value - Using NULL
warning:Unable to Get System Resource File Name?
warning:WorkstationClassInitialize:Unable to access rgb color database - named colors unsupported:[errno=2]
warning:["Palette.c":1525]:NhlLoadColormapFiles: Invalid directory encountered in colormap path specification
 Copyright (C) 1995-2007 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 4.3.1
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
fatal: Unable to locate GRIB v2 code tables, cannot continue.
fatal:Could not open (./wafsgfs_L_t06z_intdsk60.grib2
fatal:_NclIGetFileVarNames: file does not exist
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 185 in file /tmp/tmp19666.ncl

So, according to the message it did not find the grib2 tables necessary to decode the GRIB2. (as far as i could know they must be in the ./lib/ncarg/grib2codetables3 directory). I tested it on another computer but the error was the same. So what can be problem? (this ncl version should be able to handle the GRIB2 format).
Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,

Kalman