Re: ncl_convert2nc problems with GRIB" files

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 09:00:02 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Kalman,

I think you need to set your NCARG_ROOT environment variable.

It should be set to the root directory of where you installed the NCL
software. For example, if you type "which ncl" and it says
"/usr/local/bin", then NCARG_ROOT should be set to /usr/local.

Please see:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/install.shtml#SetNCARG_ROOT

for more information.

--Mary