Re: log scale histogram?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:52:25 -0600 (MDT)

Dan,

I had to try this first before I could answer. The problem is that the
histogram wants to start at frequency value 0, which you can't have on
your Y axis if you want a log scale.

However, it appears you can get around this by setting the trYMinF
resource to something bigger than 0, like 1, and then setting trYLog
to True.

You might get a bunch of warning messages like:

warning:LlDataPolygon: point 0.895833,0.000000 outside data domain

but it still seems to work.

--Mary