RE: [ncl-talk] Re: How to draw an arrow

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 09:27:50 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Craig,

Unless one of our developers corrects me, I'm afraid we don't have any
capabilities like this. I will add it to our enhancement request list.

We do have a related thing that you can do in 3-space. Please see
example 6 at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/tdpack.shtml#ex6

I have to make a point that this suite of 3-dimensional examples are
very limited in what they can do. The tdxxxx functions are a direct
interface to our low-level TDPACK package, and you don't have the same
kind of control over plot parameters as you do with things like
contours, XY plots, and vectors.

--Mary