Contour over colored map, using wrf-functions

From: <ern_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:12:19 +0100 (CET)

Dear NCL-talk,
I am trying to make a contour plot with color-filled fields (for example a
precipitation plot) ontop of a map where land and ocean are not
white/transparent but do have colors. I am using wrf_map_overlay, but the
problem is that the map is drawn after the contour so that the resultant
plot only shows the map, and no contour. (Or if only land has color, the
contour can only be seen over ocean).
Does anyone know if there is a way to draw the map before the contour when
using wrf_map_overlay, wrf_overlay or other "wrf-functions". or if there
is any other way to get around this problem.

The script that I use is attached..
I am using the last version of ncl: ncl-4.3.1

Thanks in advance!
Erik