Is latitude weight considered in the function linint2?

From: Jintai Lin <jlin5_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 12:17:58 -0500

Hi all,

I am a new user of NCL and I am not sure about the functions. Right now I am
going to regrid the precipitation from T85 to 96x144 (equally spaced)
resolution. I intend to use linint2 but I am not sure if the latitude weight
is considered in linint2 automatically, e.g., does the function treat the
length of 2.5 degree longitude at 45N different from the length at 47N? Can
someone help me on this? Thanks a lot.

Jacky