post script error

From: Micah Sklut <micahs2005_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 22:04:20 +0000

Hello,

I just did a new ncl install on a new system (fedora core 6, 64bit) and I am
getting an error when trying to create a postscript file.
This is the error I recieve:
==warning:GKS:GOPWK: --PostScript error: error opening output file
fatal:Workstation with PID#8 is not open
 ERROR 3 IN NGSETI - value for WO must reference an open workstation.
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
 ERROR 1 IN NGSETI - Uncleared prior error
fatal:Unable to open Workstation-Can't Create
fatal:Unable to access object with id:-4
fatal:NhlGetValues:PID #-4 is invalid
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 3035 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 3214 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 37 in file enp_norcal.ncl
Line 37 is just creating the workstation:
wks = gsn_open_wks("ps",name)

If I change this to "x11", then there is no error.

Any suggestions on this one? Thanks in advance.

Micah