Re: Request for script

From: Takeshi Enomoto <eno_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 11:42:54 +0900

Praveen,

I am afraid that I don't have time to write a script for you.

It seems that you know what you wish to do well.
The task seems to be quite simple and would be a good
All you need to do is to learn NCL's grammar
to translate what you have written in English into NCL.

Writing a script by yourself is the best way to learn any language.

- use addfile() to open a netCDF file.
- use "->" syntax to read data.
- there are numerous statistical functions including those to
calculate SD.

There are numerous examples and good tutorials.

Good luck.

-----
Dr Takeshi Enomoto
eno_at_jamstec.go.jp