Re: help ploting graphic using "gsn_contour_shade"

From: Rosa Maria Nascimento dos Santos <rosasto_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:05:35 -0400 (AMT)

Hi Mary,

I setted the resource as you told me (res_at_gsnAddCyclic = False), but it's
still showing the warnings! I'm sending the script attached, ok!
I have another question: how do I set the lat and long limits in the
graphics? For instance, if I want to plot temperature only to Brazil, how
can I do that?!

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Rosa