Re: contour plot question

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:08:01 -0700

Bonjour,

No answer was posted to ncl-talk. Did you forget to cc?

Also, pyngl graphics are a subset of NCL graphics.
Hence, anything that can be done in pyngl can be done in NCL.

Cheers!

radovan bast wrote:
> oops. my answer works for pyngl.
> no idea about ncl,
>
> sorry,
>
> radovan
>
> Kate Horgan wrote:
>> Is there a way when plotting a contour plot to set your values for the
>> z-axis. In other words currently I think the program is plotting my
>> whole range of z. I wish to specify a more specific range of z to
>> plot. How do I do this? I cannot seem to find any help on this in
>> the application examples. I tried res_at_trZMaxF = 2006 without success.
>> Any suggestions?

Dennis J. Shea                  tel: 303-497-1361    |
P.O. Box 3000                   fax: 303-497-1333    |
Climate Analysis Section                             |
Climate & Global Dynamics Div.                       |
National Center for Atmospheric Research             |
Boulder, CO  80307                                   |
USA                        email: shea 'at' ucar.edu |