Re: a right y-axis title for gsn_csm_contour?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 20:12:05 -0700 (MST)

Jonathan,

I'm afraid there isn't a better way to do this. The Title object in
NCL only allows one label on either the right or left axis, and on
either the top or bottom axis. We've had it on our list to update
Title to allow for multiple labels, but haven't gotten to this yet.

Meanwhile, your suggestion about using gsn_add_annotation is right
on. This is a common thing that people might like to do, so I created
a small example. See example 11 at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/text.shtml#ex11

and let me know if you have any questions about it.

--Mary