Re: overlay

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 15:49:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mingxuan,

In order to use the "overlay" function to overlay one set of contours
on another, they must both have coordinate arrays that put the data
over roughly the same area.

I can't tell from your script if your data has coordinate
arrays, but you can get some of this information by typing:

   printVarSummary(ww26)
   printVarSummary(uu26)

If you are not sure how to tell if your coordinate arrays are correct,
send me an email.

--Mary