Re: wrapit, gfortran trouble

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 15:54:53 -0700 (MST)

Hi Matt,

I had a similar problem when I tried your scriopt, but was able to get
it to work by adding "-l gfortran" to this line:

WRAPIT -gf -l gfortran chello.stub chello.f90 # creat sub.so

Meanwhile, I'll check as to why WRAPIT is not including "-l gfortran"
automatically.

Let me know if "-l gfortran" doesn't work for you.

--Mary