Re: wrapit, gfortran trouble

From: Matt Fearon <matt_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 23:14:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mary,
Thanks for your reply.
adding: "-l gfortran" in the following statement:
WRAPIT -gf -l gfortran chello.stub chello.f90 # creat sub.so

allows WRAPIT to work, but then when NCL executes the fortran I get the
following error:

Fortran runtime error: Missing format for FORMATTED data transfer

Never seen this error before. Thoughts?
Matt