Re: PyNGL vector_map with irregular grid

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 18:46:41 -0700

FYI: There is a pyngl-talk mailing list [pyngl-talk_at_ucar.edu]

The leap from NCL graphics to PYNGL graphics is not
that great. Look at:
       http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/trimesh.shtml
for the appropriate resources.

The pyngl solution is at:
       http://www.pyngl.ucar.edu/Examples/gallery.shtml
See "Contouring on non-rectangular Grids"

Good luck