Re: PyNGL vector_map with irregular grid

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:46:21 -0700

Unfortunately we have not yet implemented vector plotting on
triangular meshes for
NCL or PyNGL. It is now available at lower-level NCAR Graphics
level, and
providing an interface to this capability for NCL and PyNGL is
definitely high on our priority list.
This will allow plotting of vector fields specified using 1D arrays.
  -dave