station wind vectors over a map

From: Dorita Rostkier-Edelstein <drostkier_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:23:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi

I would like to plot observed wind vectors at stations over a map with wind vectors from WRF for instance.
I found the function wmbarbmap, but I really want vectors. I have plot the stations names following some of the examples in the website, but I am not sure how to plot the vectors similarly.

What would be the best solution?

Thanks,

Dorita

Dr. Dorita Rostkier-Edelstein, Ph.D.
Dept. of Applied Math., Env. Sci. Division
IIBR, Israel

  Israel Meteorological Society Council Member

  doritar_at_iibr.gov.il
  drostkier_at_yahoo.com