Fwd: need help

From: umarporn charusombat <cumarporn_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:57:36 -0500

Hi
 i have the problem show the dimesion is error
X and Y must have the same dimensions sizes,

my input file have time different how can i fix it one is an hour but
another is half an hour
 v1 = g1->SHEAT(21121:21216) ; time in hour since start time
 ; v2 = g2->SHEAT(21121:21216) ; time in hour since start time
    v3 = g3->H(8640:8831) ; time in hour since star
thanks
jam