Re: Getting viewport coordinates

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 19:37:05 -0700

/Hello

Use the NCL statement "getvalues'
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/NclStatements.shtml

/

      getvalues

Use *getvalues* to retrieve resource values from HLU objects. It is
different than the *setvalues* and *create* NCL resource list because it
requires an identifier rather than an expression after the colon.
*getvalues* functions identically to the assignment
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/Ref_Manual/NclStatements.shtml#Assignment>
with respect to how it assigns values to the identifier.

      getvalues /obj_reference/
            /resource_string/ : /identifier/
      end getvalues

/ getvalues contour /