Re: overlay

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 18:24:42 -0700 (MST)

Sahana,

We will need more information about what you mean by the only the base
plots are showing up. You have several plot calls below, with various
bits of code commented out, so I'm not sure what is actually being drawn.

Just FYI, you appear to have a couple of calls to gsn_open_wks below,
and they are both being used to open an X11 window rather than a PS
file. Did you change *both* of these to "ps" as Fred recommended and
rerun your script?

If you already tried this and are still having a problem, then can you
email me the full script and the PS file?

Thanks,

--Mary