Re: multiple pdf plots

From: Joel Norris <jnorris_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:44:35 -0800 (PST)

Try

delete(wks)

where wks is the name of your workstation

> I'm trying to write a script that creates a series of plots, each as a
> separate PDF file. NCL apprently allows only a single PDF workstation
> to be open at a time. How do I "close" a graphics workstation so I
> can move on to the next plot?
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

Joel Norris       Associate Professor of Climate and Atmospheric Sciences
Scripps Institution of Oceanography     email: jnorris_at_ucsd.edu
University of California, San Diego     phone: (858) 822-4420
9500 Gilman Drive DEPT 0224             fax: (858) 534-8561
La Jolla, CA 92093-0224                 http://meteora.ucsd.edu/~jnorris/
Delivery Address:   Scripps Institution of Oceanography
                    8810 Shellback Way
                    Room 440, Nierenberg Hall
                    La Jolla, CA 92037