Panel

From: Gabrielle Ferreira Pires <gabrielle.pires_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:28:18 -0200

Hello all!
The situation is:
I have several netCDF files, but each one has a different interval. For
example:
the first file has values between 1.122 and 1.954, the second from 0.839 to
1.807
and so on. But, as I need to compare the data of this files, I need to make
a panel
so that I'll have a common labelbar. But, whatever I try, it's not working.
I receive a message saying that

 X axis failed: consider adjusting trXTensionF value
warning:IrTransSetValues: error creating spline approximation for
trXCoordPoints; defaulting to linear
warning:_NhlCreateSplineCoordApprox: Attempt to create spline approximation
for X axis failed: consider adjusting trXTensionF value

I don't know if it is happening, maybe, because I don't have a fixed
interval of values in each archive. But as I see in the panel examples,
there are plots with different interval of values too.

 When I use either res_at_cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels" or
res_at_cnLevelSelectionMode = "ManualLevels" to enforce the countour levels
desired, the map gets red, or simply don't show up.
Can you help me figure out what I'm missing?
Thanks.