How to set Isobaric levels

From: Rodrigo Fernández <chaotiklv_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 16:06:25 -0300

Hi,
I have been working with a .grib file, and encountered some problems
when i wanted to set the isobaric levels like (to be more especific
650mb, 500mb and 200mb). I dont understand quite well the
documentation that says " The actual level coordinate in this case is
just an integer index. However it specifies how to compute the
pressure levels using the CF-compliant attribute formula_terms". Can i
set the levels like its done in GraDs? ( set lev 650 ) or with a
certain resource like mpsetlev ?

I have been guessing at random with every variable in the file ( i
have been lucky with some of them and founded some levels that
needed).

I attached the output of ncl_filedump.

Regards,

--
Rodrigo G. Fernández Gaete   < Linux User #444521>
Ingenieria Civil Informática