Re: trajectory plot across the 0E

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:24:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Kai,

It sounds like your longitude values may be spaced in such a fashion
that's causing the lines to wrap around your globe. It may be a simple
matter of either reordering your longitude array or adding 360 to part of
it. Can you send me a separate email and let me know what your
values look like?

--Mary