paneling using gsn_csm_xy and gsn_csm_xy2

From: <jimmyc_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:53:28 -0600 (CST)

Hi-
I am plotting 2 panels using the gsn_csm_xy function and 2 panels using
the gsn_csm_xy2. then they are plotted using the gsn_panel function. The
problem is that the xy panels are bigger than the xy2 primarily because
the xy2 panel needs extra space for the 2nd axis labels. I am using the
same values for both axes, so is there a resource to remove the labeling
for the 2nd axis?

Thanks for any help.

--
James Correia, Jr. PhD.