Re: Fwd: [Fwd: NCL/zoom wrf map]

From: Dorita Rostkier-Edelstein <drostkier_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 02:15:10 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

If I am not wrong, I found out that the order of the arguments in zooming procedure, e.g.,

map_zoom = wrf_map_zoom(wks,a,mpres,y_start,y_end,x_start,x_end)

ter_zoom = ter(y_start:y_end,x_start:x_end)

Changed from version 4.2 to the present version. This was the problem I had

Thanks,

Dorita

Mary Haley <haley_at_ucar.edu> wrote: Dorita,

The WRFUserARW.ncl that comes with NCL 5.0.0 should be suitable for
use for zooming. Can you send me your script and a sample image so I
can see what you mean by it not working?

It would also be helpful if you could provide your data file. If you
don't have a place to put the files, email me and I'll provide you
with a location.

--Mary