Re: Fwd: [Fwd: NCL/zoom wrf map]

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 14:48:34 -0700 (MST)

Dorita,

I'm working with a WRF developer to see if there was a fundamental
change to "wrf_map_zoom" that requires the swap that you mentioned.
Both of us doubt this is the case.

I think it is more likely that the values y_start, y_end, x_start, and
x_end might have been returned by another function in an incorrect
fashion. Is it possible for you to email me the full script so I can
take a look?

Thanks,

--Mary