Attaching plots, alternating Y-axes

From: Michael Tosca <mtosca_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:27:05 -0800

I am attaching 4 plots on top of eachother, with alternating L-R y-
axis positioning. For some reason I can't seem to get the Tick-mark
labels on the 2 right axes to be the correct font-size.

I am plotting each graph separately, with its own set of resources
which define the font size, but then when I try to attach them at the
end, only the right side is coming out with the wrong font size.
here's an example of the attach-part of the routine:

attachres1 = True
attachres1_at_gsnAttachPlotXAxis = True
attachres1_at_gsnAttachBorderOn = False
attachres1_at_tiYAxisFontHeightF = .010

attachres2 = True
attachres2_at_tiYAxisFontHeightF = .010

newplot1 = gsn_attach_plots(plotC,plotD,attachres1,attachres2)
newplot2 = gsn_attach_plots(plotB,plotC,attachres1,attachres2)
newplot3 = gsn_attach_plots(plotA,plotB,attachres1,attachres2)

draw(plotA)
frame(wks)

Thanks,
Mike