About build-in function dim_stddev.

From: Wang, Yi <yi.wang_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:47:52 -0800

Hi Folks:

I have a question regarding the build-in function "dim_stddev".

I have a simple time series with lots of missing (Fill_Value) at each end of
it.

When plotting both time series and the result from dim_stddev, I found that
dim_stddev started later (ended earlier) than the original time series. In
other words, the plot of dim_stddev is shorter than the original time
series.

I wonder what happened with the function dim_stddev in this case.

Is this expected behavior for the function dim_stddev?

Thanks,

Yi Wang, PhD
Pacific Northwest National Lab