Layout of label bar in PyNgl

From: Daran L. Rife <drife_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:00:28 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I'm having a dickens of a time getting a label
bar to lie properly on my plot. Though I have
studied all the PyNgl examples carefully, and
searched round the ncl-talk mailing list archive,
I still fail to find a solution.

I'd appreciate someone pointing out where my
method errs. My plot consists of:

(1) Creating twelve separate overlay plots,
(2) Then calling Ngl.panel() to automatically
    arrange the plots on paper.

The script, data, and troubled plot can be
found at:

ftp://ftp.rap.ucar.edu/incoming/irap/drife

My problem is twofold: (a) the label bar is
laid atop the bottom row of plots, and (b)
the label bar font size is too large, even
though I have set both the lbLabelFontHeightF
pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF parameters. Neither
parameter setting seems to have and effect,
regardless of the values I use.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Daran