so file not loading

From: Micah Sklut <micahs2005_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:22:00 -0500

I've got an interesting problem where the system I'm compiling with WRAPIT
is getting a run time error
while loading the .so file, while another system runs with no errors using
the same .so file.

On both machines, I have the same version of ncl 4.3.1. Both machines are
running linux, but with
different processors. The machine that runs the script successfully is
running amd processors, while the
machine which is unsuccessfully running the script is running intel xeon's.

I'm not sure where the problem may be.

This is how I compile:

WRAPIT -in -fPIC wnawind2.f90 ../fort/calendar.f90 wnawind.stub

The error I recieve is:

warning:An error occurred loading the external file
~/swellinfo/ncl/wnawind2.so, file not loaded
warning:error at line 5 in file write_ww3wind2.ncl

fatal:syntax error: line 34 in file write_ww3wind2.ncl before or near :
WRITE:

fatal:error in statement
fatal:Syntax Error in block, block not executed
fatal:error at line 37 in file write_ww3wind2.ncl

My line 5 is:
external WRITE "~/swellinfo/ncl/wnawind2.so"

Any suggestions here? Thank you!

Micah Sklut