Hi, how to handle this problem?

From: yanlibin <yanlibin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:15:06 +0800

Usually, the data we handle with is rectangle. But sometimes we handle with the data which is rhombus.
It means that the frame of final figures we produce is a rectangle or a rhombus.
In a rectangle figure, the different longitude has the same number of data grids.
In a rhombus figure, the different longitude doesn't have the same number of data grids.(For example MODIS Level II datasets)

I want to know how to handle with a rhombus data by NCL?

Thanks a lot!

Libin Yan

2008-03-06

yanlibin