problem with making boxplots

From: James Correia <jimmyc42_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:03:42 -0700

I am trying to make box plots using box_5.ncl as a starting point.

I printed the array values of my data and it appears most of them are float
and a few are integer. The script is hanging at the plot command.
Could the float and int's mixed in my float array be the problem? If it is
how can I assure that all values are floats?

I thought the "new" command made sure that when you initialize an array they
would all float...

--
James Correia Jr.
Post Doc